Area B5 speech contest_March 30th, 2016
6:00-6:30pm Registration, refreshment and Networking
6:30-6:45pm Briefing for judges and contestants
6:45-7:00pm Welcome and general instructions
7:00-7:35pm Table Topics contest
7:45-8:30pm International speech contest
8:30-8:45pm Award ceremony
T2 Partnering Room @SFO airport
1. Take the AirTrain (Red Line) to Terminal 2.
2. After disembarking from the AirTrain, take the escalator down and follow arrows to Terminal 2. Use or walk alongside electronic walkway from AirTrain escalator into Terminal 2.
3. Take the escalator in front of you to the departures level (sign above reads Gates 50 – 59/Meeting Point).
4. Turn left when you get to the bottom and walk to the Starbucks and Chase ATM. Turn right at the ATM in the direction of the sign.
5. Follow the arrows pointing to the T2 Partnering Conference Room and walk through the double doors.
6. The door on your right: T2-2-205N is the T2 Partnering Conference Room.
Directions to the T2 Partnering Room
(Located on the Departures Level of Terminal 2 behind Starbucks)
Dropped off: Terminal 2 Departures: Enter in through American Door # 4
Parking: Garage D of the Domestic Terminal and follow directions to T2; Departures
When you enter the Departures level of Terminal 2 (either coming up from the Baggage Claim or from Door #r4) Starbucks is on your Left. Walk to the back of Starbucks and you will see signage beside the Chase ATM pointing to the T2 Partnering Conference Room (Starbucks is adjacent to the American Ticketing counters).
Parking: instruction below:
From 101 North or South
• Take the Airport exit
• Follow Domestic Terminals to Hourly Parking
• Main Plaza Signage Shows Hourly Parking Lane Signage
• If you have a FasTrak transponder in your vehicle, place in the mylar envelope in glove compartment or you may be charged for parking on your credit card linked to FasTrak
• Do Not enter the far RIGHT lane. Signage shows TAXIS ONLY
• Take ticket , wait for entry gate to lift, proceed into garage
• Visiting Terminal 2, park in D section poles color coded in PURPLE
Admission fees: free
Refreshment will be provided
Contact 1: Timothy Carlisle
Contact 2: Xiaoyu Liu firstname.lastname@example.org
My role in the event
International Speech Contest
Table Topics Contest
I am willing to help as a volunteer:
None of the above
Do Not Fill This Out